Supervisor Safety Management
What’s in it for you:
This course aims at helping supervisors to exercise du diligence and to carry out their responsibilities for creating and maintaining a safe and healthy work environment. The course is designed for supervisors, new or experienced, and is also suitable for joint health and safety committee members, worker health and safety representatives, and health and safety professionals committed to reducing workplace injuries and diseases.
Call to inquire
Course Materials included:
What you will learn:
- Explain the meaning of due diligence and the concept of due diligence as a defense
- Identify key factors in the practice of due diligence and the potential legal consequences of failing to exercise due diligence.
- Understand the roles and functions of WCB officers and cooperate with them to achieve compliance with regulatory requirements and workplace health and safety.
- Conduct risk assessments as required and plan risk control objectives and measures.
- Develop and present an effective crew talk
- Conduct proper safety inspections or accident investigations to ensure that hazards are identified and that safe practices are implemented in the workplace
Duration of Certification: